By providing tracking information will benefit your customers and your ecommerce business! Here is how to manage your shipping online just right!
Some of your customers and potential buyers will complete their orders, buy your items and not think about it again until the package reaches the final address. However, there are a lot of people who want to know exactly where their package is throughout the whole shipping and delivery process. Did you know that more than 70% of the Canadian online shoppers agree that order tracking is an essential part of their satisfaction with the online seller?
In order to manage your shipping online right, you need to provide tracking information to your customers as that will benefit you, your business, and your potential buyers.
Offering tracking results has become one of the best practices in the ecommerce world. It is also a great way to deliver a better online experience to your customers and potential buyers. Here are some of the benefits related to providing tracking information:
- Encouraging and motivating your customers to return to your online store or website or hopefully stay longer to double the chance of extra purchases or new business opportunities.
- Reduce expensive calls from customers asking about the status of their order. You will save time explaining to your customers that their order is on the way or sharing valuable information with them about when the order is shipped and when should it be delivered.
- Create new opportunities to get in touch with your buyers via email, to promote your new offers, and much more.
- You can make your business appear reliable and trustworthy.
- You can set customer expectations and provide a piece of mind. Your customers will know exactly when they will receive the order. This
One of the best ways to provide tracking information by email or on your website is to use an ecommerce shipping software. By using such software, you can offer the necessary shipping tracking information directly on your site or you can include a link to track information and details in your transaction email.
Once you will find a suitable ecommerce shipping software, you will understand how your businesses can benefit from including tracking information and providing helpful details to your buyers.
If you have some other tips or ideas, don’t hesitate to share in the comments below.
— ShipRelay (@shiprelay) 18 de mayo de 2017